Hieu has been in the Financial Industry since 2014 and has a Bachelor of Sciences degree in Finance from Temple University. He has extensive knowledge and experience in financial planning and asset management. He joined Professional Planning Associates in June 2018. His duties include:
- Providing support to the Financial Advisors in the areas of financial planning and client services.
- Researching and analyzing potential investment opportunities.
- Preparing client portfolio reports, investment proposals, retirement projections, and financial plans.
- Providing AdviceWorks, MoneyGuidePro, eMoney, Albridge, and Riskalyze support to clients when needed.
- Previously worked at another Financial Planning firm as a Registered Representative for the past four years.
- Familiar with a wide range of products and services, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and retirement planning.
- Thorough knowledge of many programs and tools commonly used in the industry, such as Morningstar Office, various CRMs (e.g. Redtail and SmartOffice), and many different financial planning software (e.g. NaviPlan and eMoney).
- Holds a Series 7 registration.