Matthew J. Rodriguez, CPFA began his career with one of the largest financial services organizations in the industry focusing on corporate retirement plan solutions. He became a retirement plan consultant aiding various sized businesses with their benefits helping from the individual business owner to large institutional corporations.
He has experienced all levels of business from the large corporate urban law firm to the mom and pop bagel store in the suburbs, and everything in between. Through the exposure to so many individuals Matt developed a passion to not only help the corporate world but work with individuals and their financial planning needs as well. In 2012 he began to build his practice to better serve all.
- Personal Financial Planning
- Business Insurance Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Corporate Employee Benefits
- Education Planning
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics – University at Albany
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor – National Association of Plan Advisors
- Bristol Borough Business Association
- Bucks County Business Association
- Greater Bucks/Montgomery Chamber of Commerce
- Series 7, 66 registrations
- Life and Health Insurance
- Youth coach soccer, basketball, as well as other activities in the Pennsbury school district