Chief Operating Officer
- Worked at PPA part-time through high school and college as an administrative assistant doing clerical work, ie filing, dictation, etc.
- After college, returned to PPA and worked full-time as an Insurance administrator, handling insurance underwriting and customer service.
- In 2010 (after first child was born) returned to PPA, assisting the Financial Advisors in gathering, reviewing and analyzing data and preparing financial plans for client meetings. Secondary duties included client service and problem resolution.
- In 2012, became the Office Manager. Responsibilities include accounting, HR, customer service, and in-house IT support.
- BS, Psychology, Boston University 2003
- Licensed in Life and Health Insurance.